Terms & Conditions for Lakeview Villa, Glenbrook Resort, Clermont, Florida
Rental period and occupancy
- Check in time is 4.00pm or later on the day of arrival. Check out time is 10.00am or earlier on the departure date. Early arrival or late departure times may be available by prior arrangement (subject to availability) but an additional charge may be applicable.
- The property may only be occupied by 2 people per bedroom.
- We do not accept bookings of less than two weeks during the Christmas and Easter holidays.
- It may be necessary for our management company staff or agents to enter the premises in order to perform routine maintenance or repairs.
- Trailers & Recreational Vehicles (R.V’s) are Strictly Prohibited.
- The Community of Glenbrook does not allow on street parking. Guests accept that any towing charges incurred for removing their vehicle when parked on the street will be at their expense.
- Full payment for rental will be made no later than 8 weeks prior to the arrival date. If payment is not received then cancellation penalties will be incurred.
- The price quoted includes all advertised services, including electricity, cleaning prior to your arrival and after your departure, all bed linen and towels and use of the Club House facility. There is an additional charge for pool heating, if required.
- It may be possible to arrange for the rental of a Barbecue from our management company but this is subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking. There will be an additional charge for the rental of these items.
- A security deposit of £200/$350 is required along with the final payment 8 weeks prior to departure. This deposit is fully refundable pending inspection from our Management Company.
- The property should be left clean and undamaged. If the property is not left in a suitable condition it may be necessary to deduct from your deposit for cleaning over and above the standard house-keeping clean.
- Any towels found to be stained and/or marked as a result of dyeing or bleaching of hair will be charged to the Security Deposit.
- Any telephone calls made outside the free system will be charged to the security deposit.
- When pool heating has been requested the Guest agrees to use the Pool Blanket which assists in maintaining the pool temperature at the recommended 85 degrees. Failure to use the pool blanket and/or tampering with the external pool controls, timer or thermostat will result in a charge being made to the Security Deposit.
- Any theft or damage to the property due to a break in where the Villa has not been properly locked or the Alarm set will result in a charge being made to the Security deposit. If the Security deposit is insufficient to cover the costs incurred the Guest will be responsible for the excess.
- Neither Ourselves as homeowner or our management company or their agents accept responsibility or liability for loss of personal items whilst staying in the property or after departure.
- Parents must at all times supervise children when using the pool facilities and the facilities of the development.
- Neither Ourselves as Homeowner or our Management Company can accept any liability for any injury caused as a result of the use of the property and/or pool areas.
- Neither Ourselves as Homeowner or our Management Company accept responsibility for the failure of equipment in the rental property. After notification of equipment failure our management company will rectify the problem in a reasonable and timely manner.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to take out appropriate insurance to cover all aspects of the vacation. Guests are reminded that there is no equivalent to the National Health Service in Florida and that medical care can be expensive. Please ensure that all members of your party have appropriate medical cover.
Pool heating and air conditioning
- Pool heating will only be available if pre-booked and paid for in advance.
- Air conditioning will only function if all exterior doors and windows are closed. If they are left open this may cause damage to the air conditioning unit.
Property keys and directions
Once all fees are paid you will be issued with directions to the property from your arrival airport (Orlando or Sanford). Keys will be available from our management company office on site.
- All cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalties:
- Up to 60 days before departure – 50% of total cost.
- Up to 90 days before departure – loss of deposit.
- Up to 30 days before departure – 100% of total cost
- In addition, if any referral fee is paid to a third party upon booking then this will be deducted from any refund on cancellation irrespective of the time until departure.